Helping life, investment and pension providers expand and improve their businesses for over a decade
Capita first expanded into life and pensions in the international life assurance market in 2003, with Montague House, Dublin being at the heart of the business.
We provide our clients with a global business model that helps them establish themselves within new markets, develop and launch new products, and grow internationally.
We have a proven operating model that delivers a dedicated service aligned to our clients’ brand, location and proposition, whilst at the same time leveraging shared services to deliver scale, drive quality, and reduce cost and risk.
Today our experience is spread across all aspects of the international market where we support over 250 product types including
- protection, investment and pension products
- protection – unit-linked, term, life, critical illness, disability, long term care, waiver of premium
- investment - unit-linked, with-profit, open architecture portfolio bonds, and investment wrapper platform bonds
- variable annuity GMxB products with guarantees
- 750 unit-linked funds
- 5000 external assets for open architecture portfolio bonds
- investment wrapper platforms
- daily and weekly pricing
Based at our Dublin centre of excellence, as Capita Life & Pensions International, we have gone from strength to strength and our current list of clients includes both domestic and international operations of some major life and pensions companies.