Managed IT Solutions
Capita Managed IT Solutions provides cloud based and ICT infrastructure services and solutions to public, private and third sector organisations; and specialist managed and support services in the commercial, education, government, utilities and charities sectors.
We support over 2,000 customers across the UK and Ireland with regional offices in Dublin, Belfast, Solihull and Glasgow.
- In the public sector we have experience of supporting large government departments, such as Department of Justice and Equality, providing storage, networking and service desk support assisting over 1800 staff.
- We have a long standing relationship with both national and regional commercial organisations, both large and small in manufacturing, retail, distribution and service industries.
- We have a long history of delivering services tailored to meet the needs of the energy and utilities sector including business process outsourcing, network and applications delivery and management, hosted datacentre services, DR, service desk provision and IT asset management.
- In education we work with over 1100 schools and also provide the first private education cloud Europe for schools in Northern Ireland.
- Our portfolio of services and solutions spans every aspect of your organisation’s IT, ensuring you have the technology and IT infrastructure in place to operate at maximum efficiency and deliver excellent customer services.
We have the added advantage of being able to provide customers with access to a huge range of resources and expertise, as well as leveraging greater economies of scale, to ensure we are delivering the most competitive costs and efficient services.